How goes Idaho/ disneyland/ california and all that? I'm pretty jealous of you guys, not gonna lie. Wish I could be there hangin out with you guys too :)
This week was good. We have one more investigator that might have potential, and we are planning to see many of our current investigators for the last time this week, because they haven't been acting and we just feel like we can't do anything more for them unless they decide to act. So we need to spend more time on other people who are more ready to act.
This week we went to one member's house and I am going to buy a kris from him. It's this knife thing that supposedly has magic powers and was used in ancient Java to curse people and stuff like that. Pretty cool.
The missionary work has been hard here, a lot of rejection and a lot of people who already know the missionaries. We've been pluggin along with the hope that surely God is preparing at least one person, and we just need to find them. Hopefully they will be found!
This upcoming week is zone training meeting so we'll go to Magelang and learn all the things our mission needs to do to be better. I am excited for that :)
Sorry this is so short, I don't have much time because we want to go to a member's house soon,
Love you momma,
Elder Paskett
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.