Wow sounds like a crazy week :) I'm glad that Girls' camp was a success; of course it was going to be. I hope Dannica has lots of fun at our house! Is she staying for when I get back? That may be a long time to be there but that would be cool if she was :)
I am so excited to meet Landon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :DDDDD Oh that will be the best. We can plan that out later though, just let me know if there's anything you need me to decide.
How am I ya? Well, I am doing just great. We had a great week this week, we were up to our ears with busyness and teaching people. We've been so busy since we got reduced to a threesome. It's been so nice :) We've just gone on splits with members and Elder Jeffery and taught everyone!! Ibu E is doing really good, we talked about baptism again this week and she hasn't quite made a firm commitment, but she wants to be baptized. So I'm hoping and praying her and her family can be baptized before I go home.
One of our best lessons this week was with Ibu E and her family. We went to her house and only her, grandpa, and her daughter were home. The other two boys were out playing with Dad. But pretty soon, they came home. and we convinced Dad to come to part of the lesson (he's never followed the lessons yet). What we did was we set them up as two teams and gave them two puzzles. We asked them to race to see which team could put their puzzle together first. The puzzles we made were pictures of Christ being crucified and Christ praying in the garden of Gethsemane. But, to the quicker team's perplexity and dismay, they were missing two of the pieces to their puzzle, so they couldn't finish it. We told them that they didn't win because their puzzle wasn't finished yet. The other team found out quickly that their puzzle was missing some pieces too. They were all upset. We explained that just like their puzzles were imperfect, we're all imperfect. But, through Jesus Christ's atonement we can be perfected. We read from Alma 7, and then gave them an envelope with the missing pieces. It was a great lesson and even Dad came to it (their dad is Muslim, so he hasn't been interested with things much yet).
We have another investigator family, Pak D, Ibu D, and K and O, their young daughters. Ibu D said she tried to add you on Instagram mom, so you can chat in Indonesian if you want haha :) We are praying for more miracles as well, and my prayers are always for you (and now for your new calling as well)! I love you so much momma!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Elder Paskett
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.