(paling luar biasa = most outstanding)
This week was a little challenging. I got better from my sicknesses just as the week was beginning, and Elder Nonne got sick right as I got better. So we spent the better part of the week in the house and at the doctor waiting for Elder Nonne to recover. Then, on Friday night, when Elder Nonne was just starting to feel better, I came down with a fever (low-grade, around 100.4). So then I went to the doctor the next day and got my blood tested for dengue. Good news is that I don't have dengue fever, but the bad news is it's just some other virus, and it meant that I almost didn't get out the whole week. I was coughing and had some bowel troubles and was pretty feverish. We went to church yesterday but I was feeling so out of it, coughing and cold, so we went back home and I rested after that. Kind of tough, not too much to talk about this week. It's more than a little frustrating, because with June already upon us, the few short weeks I have left is hitting hard. I think maybe the Lord is trying to teach me something about patience.
Were there any other things from Landon's setting apart that really stood out to you? Special blessings or special advice? I'm certain he'll get the language down in no time, with that brain of his plus the gifts of the Spirit, there isn't much to worry about I feel :)
I still remember when Indonesia felt so foreign to me... but now it just feels normal. Weird how that works right? I really want to take you and Dad here someday... The Jeffery's say you can get round-trip tickets for around 800 dollars, and staying in hotels/traveling around Indonesia/eating is relatively cheap. You guys wanna come with me someday? :)
Next week there will be more to report, hopefully these sicknesses can just end and Elder Nonne and I can be back at 100% this next week. I love you so much momma :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Elder Paskett
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.