Thursday, November 19, 2015

November 16, 2015--HEYY :D

Mom!!!!!! :D

How are you?

Wow this week has been good :) We didn't have anyone come to church and that was a bummer. But we worked so hard. Elder Hansen has been coughing up a storm and sick this week but he's just been pushing through it, bless his heart. Every day this week we hit our heads on our pillows and I didn't have any regrets. We are trying to just do what the Lord wants right now. We actually wanted to ask for some advice. Do you have any good ideas of foods we could eat or other things we could do to just be filled with insane amounts of energy and never get tired? Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Last week we smashed some contacting records, but one of the companionships in our district decided to beat us by one contact. So this next week we will have to re-prove our dominance. It's actually been really good because we've just been talking to every single person we can. It's hard because most muslims start acting weird if we say we're from a church. (Like they ignore us or their eyes get all wide like they're afraid). But we never know how they'll act so we just have to always try.

Thanks so much for already trying to think of some names and what you can do for them :) I think the scone idea is such a great one!! Or if y'all haven't forgotten your donut-making skills since I've been gone, I'm sure lots of people would enjoy a donut night. Or a barbecue. But right now probably isn't barbecue season is it? So who exactly are you thinking of helping? Is there anyone I might know? I know you guys can make a difference in helping a few people come closer to Christ. We're Paskett's for crying out loud. Our family is the best one in the whole world! :) Just remember that it's all in the little things. You don't have to do big things, just little acts of service and a little activity for family night. I hope you are feeling excited!!

That's so cool to hear about Michael!! Wow it's so weird he is already going on a mission. I can't believe it. :) I'm so excited for him though. Is there any way I could get his email so I can keep in touch with him?

This week was filled with adventures; I don't even know where to start. But one day we rode in a giant circle on accident (trying to find a shortcut) and I was pretty upset. One day we were talking to people in this neighborhood and we got rejected by this young guy, who was just really really rude to us. And then when we went on, we ended up getting into this home and teaching his parents haha. His parents were really nice and I am excited to meet with them again. We are teaching Ibu L again, she is doing great and we hope to invite her to be baptized this upcoming week. The F's are still having problems with their faith and we don't know how to help them. I went running two times this week!! That was fun. And we met with a lot of members this week and encouraged them to just do their best to invite their friends to learn with us. We got rained on like crazy this week... One day we went out and it was just pouring. So we went to the closest store and bought some rain jackets. They're the two-piece kind with a jacket and pants. By the time we got them on over our clothes, the rain stopped and the sun came out. Haha it was so funny :)

Anyways, that's about it for this week, I love you so much momma!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 
Love,
Elder Paskett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.