Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015--Hola Amiga

Selamat siang Ibu yang sangat saya kasihi
(Good afternoon my mother who is very dear)

How's it going down in Idaho? We're doing great here. Yesterday we just got that package!! Wow it was so awesome. I couldn't believe how many Reeses there were. They were still in good shape, too, didn't get destroyed, so that's awesome. :) Thank you so much!!! Please let me just tell you a few experiences from this week. 

First one is a gross one. We went to Bandung to do splits and I love Bandung! It's a great city! And I got to work with Elder Hansen who is one of my favorite friends ever. But when we got there, my stomach started hurting around the afternoon-time. I didn't think much of it, but it started getting a bit worse as time went on. At night, we had an appointment with some members and they forced us to eat toooooons of food. Right after we got out of the appointment, I thought I was going to explode. My tummy was in a very bad way. We walked as fast as possible to the main street and I told Elder Hansen that we needed to go to the closest Alfamart. Before we get there, maybe 20 yards away, I had a little "accident" and it was pretty disgusting. But, remaining stalwart, we waddled on in to that Alfamart and I quickly entered the restroom. I would rather not discuss what went on specifically. But let's just say that I almost pulled a Double Dragon, that bathroom will never be the same, and I had to go commando on the hour-long angkut-ride home. Bad stuff.

But after that Tuesday, all was well and my body was back in working order! So for the next few days we went out like normal and it was great. This week we did some more service on that orphanage and are not quite finished yet, but will be soon. It is really fun to do painting there. There are missionaries assigned in the english speaking ward, but they double in the indonesian ward too. They get to work in both I think.

We were able to meet with the F family again, and though they weren't able to come to church they are doing well otherwise. I think they just need some love and fellowshipping from the members and they will be set. We had the opportunity to meet with KW, a new investigator, and she even came to help with the service. We are really excited for her and later tonight she is coming to family home evening at the stake president's house and we will be joining them as well. We are really excited for her.

Everything's going good over here, Elder Green has been sick the past few days and so that's been hard, but he's already feeling a lot better today and hopefully will continue to improve. Keep him in your prayers. He's the best companion ever, I already learned so much from him! 

Love you momma!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Elder Paskett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.