Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 25, 2015--Haha Happy Memorial Day to you too!!

I didn't even know it was memorial day! That must be an american holiday or something. Please give Landon my congratulations... graduating from a school in Indiana that he didn't even attend. That is pretty impressive. :)

I'm glad you sang in church together! I miss singing with you guys. I was thinking that once the day comes I finally come back to you guys and we have family home evening, we should just all sing together :) I think that would be fun.

This week was good. We had one experience where we went to a less-active members house and invited her to come back to church. She had been to the hospital the week before and she was already better physically but still had some concerns spiritually. We had the feeling to ask her if she wanted a blessing of comfort (her husband is catholic) and she responded in the affirmative. That was a really special blessing and I felt the Spirit so strongly. That was one person I really feel we were able to help this week!

My adventures don't involve anything dangerous, just explosives. We were all getting ready to sleep in our front room, right, when all of a sudden we hear this big bang and all these crackles. We peek out the window and something is burning on our front patio. We started freaking out because we thought maybe it was ISIS or something, and when another projectile was thrown and exploded, our fear intensified. We waited for a bit, mustered up some courage, and then decided to go out through the window and face our attackers. The culprits were hiding around the corner, and right before Elder Arthur landed the first blows of his mighty fists, he realized that our assailants were, in fact, just the sisters, not ISIS at all, and that rather than bombs, only fireworks had been thrown. Elder Arthur managed to restrain himself in time and no one was harmed. Haha they scared us pretty good though :)

What season are you guys in? We are still in summer over here. Same as when I got here last august. I'm not sure where winter went but I want her back :) The rain has been gradually decreasing too so it's been hot and without the respite of cloud cover these last coupla weeks. But I am enjoying becoming more tan. :)

I love you guys so much! Keep up the good work and don't ever forget the power of the priesthood. It is truly powerful, authority given from God to act in His name and do as He would do on the earth. We are so blessed to have it in our family :) I love you!

Elder Paskett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.