Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25, 2016--Tamat (the end)

Momma,

The 24th was amazing. Two of the people who were going to be baptized weren't because of some challenges, but E and D were baptized. God answers prayers, I know that. It was a great way to end things here in Indonesia.

We are pretty busy saying goodbyes... We will meet with the branch president tonight and a few other people tomorrow. On Wednesday morning I head out for Jogja at 5am and then in Jakarta we'll have interviews with President and a dinner/devotional. I head out from Jakarta early the next morning. It will be a long flight, but I'm sure the time will just fly by if you know what I mean ;)

I've enjoyed my time and the blessings and challenges of serving Jesus Christ here in Indonesia. Can't wait to see you again :) We can talk for hours about all of it :)

You've got one big huge hug and a kiss waiting for you in a few short days :) 

Love you forever,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Elder Paskett



Ibu Eli and her daughter Desy got baptized on Sunday. We are so happy for them :) It's been a long 7 months in coming:





Pictures from my very last P-day ever! We went to Borobudur with the Jeffery's and another mission couple the Hansen's :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.