Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 15, 2016--Mommy!!!! :)

Ibu-ku yang ku kasihi,
(my mother my dear)

Saya bukan remaja lagi. Sudah mencapai kepala dua. (I'm not a teenager anymore. Have reached the two heads (idioms...)) Crazy right? I can't believe you have a kid that old :)

Our week was great! We worked so hard! (and tried to work smart too). On Sunday there were 16 investigators at church. About 8 of those were our investigators. It was so cool!!!! Last week I think I told you about the lady we met where that little kid pointed to her house. Well, we taught her this past week and she is a school teacher. She invited some of her students to come along to the lessons and one of those students has already read all of 1st and 2nd nephi! And she also came to church and had a great time. The teacher would have come to church too but she was sick on Saturday and Sunday so stayed home to rest. Next week we hope she can come :)

The highlight of my birthday was hearing about Landon's call to Japan. He will be the most awesomest missionary ever :) He is super duper cool! Man I miss that guy, I will miss him a lot. 
Thanks so much for the birthday presents and birthday wishes. That is so nice of you guys. Haha you guys are way too nice :) I love you so much!

We have been working with Sister Y's family (the lady who was baptized while I was in Singapore). Her daughter-in-law and grandchild came to church yesterday and they really want to learn. Her daughter-in-law is from a muslim background so she needs a long time to understand things. But she is really nice and has a sincere desire to learn about Christ.

I love life right now! I love Magelang, the members, and our investigators! They are so great :) We will let you know more about others who are progressing next week :)

Love you so much momma!!!
Elder Paskett

Do you like my cool shirt?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.