Dear mother whose loving embrace I long to feel,
I do not have very much time to email today, but I send bucketloads of pictures to you :)
This week I spent an entire day helping Brother Bernard move and organize his stuff. He needs to sell a lot of it, and it took a ton of effort to organize it enough to set up his bed and clean up his kitchen and bathroom. Hopefully he's doing alright in his new place!
We also were able to meet with a new investigator, Pak Asep, who seems really cool, a good family guy and I hope who will keep his commitments and be baptized!
We were able to get a commitment for baptism this week from Ibu Wawa, who is Christian and planning to be baptized on the 13th of December, if all goes well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.