I'm so glad you're doing well!! :) I'm sorry, I don't have very much time to email on P days, but I can write physical mail for as long as I want. I have some pictures on my camera too, but the computers are being touchy and i can't get my pictures to upload. we'll see how this works :) Anyways, I just want to tell you I've been praying for you and I definitely miss you bunches and bunches. I took that letter that you wrote me (back in April, i think) and it was a huge comfort to me. I've really felt the Lord strengthen me and I've seen two specific prayers answered. One was with regards to having charity for a member of our district (our district is made up of 9 Indonesians) who could be regarded as less socially adept. I've really come to see how earnest and sincere he is and how he really wants to be a good missionary, but is struggling with the language. That has been a testimony booster. Also, I apologized to one of my companions for being rude to him (I was being stupid) and he said it was okay, but I could tell it wasn't still. He was feeling a little hurt and pretty stressed. So I prayed that he would feel better, somehow, feel the Spirit and be comforted. Not 60 seconds later, he received a letter and it totally cheered him up :) Super awesome answer to my prayers and his too, probably.Could I ask you for some advice? So, Elder Getter, Elder Chou and I got called to be zone leaders. We are serving the Indonesians, Armenians, Madagascar people, and the Baltic states missionaries. My district often has trouble focusing in class, and I want to give 100% effort so that I can have the Spirit and be successful once I get to Indonesia. Do you know any good ways I could try to motivate the other Elders to give all their effort, even when the teachers are gone and we just are expected to study on our own?Love ya!!Elder Paskett
Photos Dad sent to Taylor:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.